Are you a fan of roast beef? If so, you’ll want to pay close attention to today’s tortilla recipe showing you how to prepare delicious roast beef tortilla wraps! Let’s take a look at what you’ll need to make them.
- Two tablespoons of softened cream cheese
- Four slices of red onion separated into rings
- A pair of tablespoons of mayonnaise
- Eight thin slices of tomato
- Half a teaspoon of ground cumin
- Half a pound of thinly sliced roast beef
- A ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Four leaf lettuce leaves
- A ¼ teaspoon of chili powder
- Four ten-inch flour tortillas
- A 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Use a small mixing bowl to combine the cayenne pepper, cream cheese, chili powder, mayonnaise, salt, and cumin. Beat everything together until it’s thoroughly combined. Grab a tablespoon of the mixture and spread it on one side of the tortilla, top it off with the onion, lettuce, tomato, and roast beef. Roll up the tortilla nice and tight before cutting in a diagonal shape.
That’s it! You’re now ready to serve.
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla company Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-928-1593. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.