- Two cups of coleslaw mix
- Half a cup of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper for tasting
- Half a cup of lightly salted, coarsely chopped peanuts
- A tablespoon of curry powder
- Half a cup of mango chutney
- Half a cup of fresh cilantro (coarsely chopped)
- Eight ounces of coarsely chopped cooked turkey
- Four ten-inch flour tortillas
Begin by stirring together the pepper, mayonnaise, salt, chutney, and curry powder in a small bowl. Spread about a ¼ cup of the mixture on a tortilla for each wrap. Layer one-fourth of the coleslaw mix, turkey, cilantro, and peanuts on a strip about two-inches wide down the tortilla center.
Fold the tortilla sides over the filling ends and then roll them up as if they were a burrito, making sure the filling is enclosed. Slice the wrap in half and you’re ready to serve. Bon appétit!
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla company Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-928-1593. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.