With the 2019-2020 school year having already commenced, you may be thinking about different foods you can make to use as lunch snacks. This turkey club tortilla roll-up recipe can make nearly fifty servings and can be done in under an hour. Let’s get started.
- Half a cup of either mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Six lettuce leaves
- Four ounces of softened cream cheese
- Half a pound of cooked, thinly sliced turkey
- Half a cup of drained and chopped pepperoncini
- Half a cup of chopped tomato
- Pair of tablespoons of fresh, chopped cilantro
- Six flour tortillas (eight inches)
- Four slices of crumbled, crisply cooked bacon
Use a small bowl to mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise until it’s smooth. Stir in the pepperoncini as well as the bacon and cilantro. Warm up the tortillas.
Using the mayo mixture you just made, spread about two tablespoons of it across each tortilla and then top with a rounded tablespoon of tomato, a slice of turkey, and a leaf of lettuce. Roll each tortilla up tightly and then cut them into pieces of eight, using a toothpick to keep the ingredients secure. Either serve immediately or cover them up tightly and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla manufacturer Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services such as tortilla food service or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-599-0357. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.