- A cauliflower head cut into small florets
- Eight fresh cilantro sprigs
- A pint of either cherry or grape tomatoes
- Four avocado slices
- Pair of poblano peppers cut into strips of ½ thick
- Eight corn tortillas
- Three smashed garlic cloves
- Three tablespoons of extra virgin oil
- A cup of drained, rinsed, warmed, and canned pinto beans (salt-free)
- A teaspoon of chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper (freshly ground)
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
Heat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a rimmed sheet pan, mix together the poblano peppers, cauliflower, garlic, and tomatoes. Drizzle these ingredients with the oil and then sprinkle some of the pepper, chili powder, and salt. Toss everything together and spread it around to create one layer. Roast for about thirty minutes or so until golden brown and tender,
Use tongs to heat all of the tortillas over your stove flame, flipping them around so that both sides are charred while remaining pliable. Fill each tortilla with the cauliflower mixture as well as the beans. Use cilantro, avocado, and hot sauce if you wish.
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla company Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillasproducts include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-599-0357. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.