There are those of us that eat meat, those of us that stick to a strict vegan or vegetarian life, and then there are those that fall somewhere in the middle and can appreciate meat or vegetables in equal amounts. Regardless of your dietary preferences, these bacon veggie tortilla roll-ups will hit just the right spot this weekend. Here is what you’ll need.
- About six flour tortillas (ten-inches)
- Sixteen ounces of sour cream
- A pound of cut up, fried and dried bacon
- Eight ounces of room temperature cream cheese
- A ¼ cup of either habanera or hot pepper cheese
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix (one pack)
- A ¾ cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- Cup of fine, chopped cauliflower
- A trio of tablespoons of minced, fresh parsley
- Cup of fine, chopped broccoli
- Pair of tablespoons of minced green onion
- Cup of chopped matchstick carrots
Use an electric mixer in a large mixing bowl to turn the cream cheese into a creamier texture until it becomes smooth. Follow by adding the sour cream, mixing, and then adding the dip mix and blending it all together. Using the order shown above, fold each of the ingredients into the creamed mixture.
Use about a heaping half cup of the mixture and place it into the center of the tortilla. Spread it within a half-inch of the edge of each tortilla and then roll each one up tightly. Wrap them individually in plastic and refrigerate them before slicing them into one-inch pieces and serving.
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla manufacturer Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services such as tortilla food service or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-928-1593. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.