If you’re the kind of person who can’t resist spicy food, then you better try out this recipe. This recipe for extra-spicy burritos uses jalapenos, green chilis, and hot sauce. If that’s not enough for you, just keep adding more hot sauce or peppers until you can’t feel your mouth anymore. Enjoy your spicy burritos and remember to have lots of milk on hand!
- 6 ounces jalapeno peppers
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chili peppers
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package burrito seasoning
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of shredded lettuce
- 1 (8 ounce) container of sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cheddar cheese
- Mix all the peppers, the tomato, the onion, hot sauce, and cayenne pepper together.
- Cook beef over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes. Drain excess grease. Add jalapeno pepper mixture and burrito seasoning; cook, covered, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Heat up refried beans into a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook and stir until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Microwave each tortilla until soft, 15 to 20 seconds. Spread a layer of refried beans on top. Divide beef mixture among tortillas. Top with lettuce, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Fold in opposing edges of each tortilla and roll up into a burrito.
Credit goes to AllRecipes here: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/255276/spicy-beef-burritos/
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla manufacturer Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services such as tortilla food service or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-928-1593. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.