If you’ve ever wanted to get creative with your tortillas, then this is the perfect recipe to try out. You can make these sugary dessert nachos quickly, and they’ll be a perfect snack no matter what occasion it is.
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 8 tortillas
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 8 tsp Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 c. strawberries chopped
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 c. ice cream
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Tbsp caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter. Sprinkle 1 tsp of cinnamon sugar over each tortilla. Use pizza cutter to cut each tortilla into wedges. Place on ungreased cookie sheet sugar side up. Bake 10-12 minutes or until puffed up and just turning golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Arrange cooled cinnamon chips on a plate. Top with ice cream, strawberries, banana, chocolate syrup and caramel ice cream topping.
We found this recipe here: https://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/dessert-nachos/
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla manufacturer Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services such as tortilla food service or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-928-1593. Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.