If you’re a parent with school age children, you’re probably busy getting them ready to head back to school. One of the many daily tasks you’ll be faced with is having to prepare their daily meals for lunch, and we’re spotlighting a fun recipe to recommend involving tortillas called Rainbow Veggie Pinwheels. Here is what you’ll need:
- A pair of tortillas or large spinach wraps
- A cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup of cream cheese (whipped or softened)
- Half a cup of shredded purple cabbage
- Two teaspoons of dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- Half of a thinly sliced yellow bell pepper
- Half of a thinly sliced red bell pepper
Start by combining the dry salad dressing and cream cheese together, making sure to mix well and then spread the mixture evenly over the tortillas. Place the vegetables in rows across the tortillas and then roll each one up as tightly as possible. Add a little cream cheese to act as a seal if you feel it’s necessary. Cut the tortillas crosswise in pinwheels of one and half to two inches and you’re ready to serve!
This update or recipe is provided by tortilla company Easy Foods Incorporated. Our wholesale tortillas products include corn tortillas, flour tortillas, tortilla chips, and wraps. For more information on our services or brands like Tacomex and Vedgee or private label tortillas, please call 305-928-1593. Our business hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday Eastern time and we are closed on weekends.